Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Am Expecting

 It's so sad that some people feel they have to stoop to telling lies.  I have no room in my life for lies.  The people who love me know who I am and love me for who I am.   I do not have to worry about anyone believing lies. I am a good person.  I know it...and God knows it.  And that's really all that matters to me.  Does it hurt? Yeah.  But, maybe I had my expectations too high.  I had my hope in the wrong place.

 

I AM
I am no longer placing my hope in people. They just let me down.  From now on I'm placing my hope in God.  I'm placing all my expectations in Him.  I am going to expect Him, to give me peace, love, comfort and happiness...just as a pregnant woman expects to give birth.  
I don't understand why things have happened the way they have.  But, I do know that God has good things planned for me.  And maybe what "I" wanted....just wasn't good enough.  :)



Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Romans 12:2





No comments:

Post a Comment