Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Nice List

1.  Even though the Corporations have scaled back, Brian's company still gave him his Christmas Bonus.  And no it wasn't a tin of cookies, or a raunchy legged lamp. lol  It was cash...and it's the same amount they have given him every year since he started there 4 years ago.  I am soooo thankful! We really needed it. Thank you Liberty Property Trust!

2.  My crockpot definitely deserves a spot on the NICE list.  I don't know how I would even manage without it. The latest recipe I found is so simple and yummy!  1 two-three poud roast, 1  can of whole cranberry sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.  Scrumptious!

3.  My neighbor is a true sweetheart. She gets a vegetable basket from a local co-op every week.  Her family doesn't eat sweet potatoes, magoes, squash, eggplant or asparagus. So, she sends them over with one of her little boys for us to eat. :) I LOVE FREE FOOD.

4. Sleeping in on weekend mornings is NICE.  My family is NICE to be quiet and allow me to get extra rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment