Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Naughty List

It's that time of year when Santa is making his list and checking it twice.  He has a lot of work to do...so, I'm lending him a little help.

1.  I baked 24 cookies Sunday night. When I went to bed, the bag was still full. Monday morning, only 2 cookies and crumbs were left. The perpetrators escaped on a runaway school bus!




2.  Someone in this house called their mother a reallly bad name.   Thankfully, I was NOT the receiver.  Because if I had been, I would soooo be on the NAUGHTY list.

3.  One of our poor Poinsettia plants that Brian brought home on Friday night was munched on by a  little doggy (and I know which one).


4.  I shipped the boys off to their friends house to spend the night, got into my santa suit (with a very fun night planned) and waited on Brian to come home.


OKAY OKAY THAT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN. ;-P LOL


 5.  And finally,  last on the list is the favorite Christmas skit from Saturday Night Live:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4156/saturday-night-live-nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls






No comments:

Post a Comment