Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FREEBIES

If your local grocery store was handing out free items, wouldn't you take them? Well, that's exactly what Publix is doing! I can't believe how easy it is to get free food! Yeah, I don't need TWO ketsups but, I got them free, and I have the space to keep them.  When you are feeding a family...ketsup goes fast! Check out the other free stuff I got!


 SCORE!

Where have you been all my life, Publix? I found so many deals this week.  I bought 4 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter packages (4 sticks of butter per pkg) for only .25 each.  I also bought three Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese pkg's for only .25 each! Check out my receipt.  (Double click on the image to enlarge).





My total could have been around $52 if I had shopped on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and used the Albertson's coupon for $5 off of $50 purchase, and if I had not donated a holiday bag of food. But, it sure did feel good to give back when I have been given sooo much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment