Sunday, May 9, 2010

MINE'S THE BEST!

Go ahead and argue with me all you want... but, I got the best Mother's Day card. Better  than anyone else's.  For the past 2 years I have cried on friendly shoulders, and cried in my own silence...that my little babies are growing up and changing into grown men.  It feels like losing someone.  No more pinky fingers to hold while crossing the street and no more home made Mother's Day cards.

Except, this year I received the BEST card EVERRRR.... I keep opening it and re-reading it all day. :-)  It is so special to me, even though it's not home made. And that is because it makes me so proud... proud that I did SOMETHING right.  Proud that, even though I can't go back and right all the wrongs, and fix all the mistakes...or even go back into time and make them little again... I'm proud that my boys are growing into loving men.

(double click on the card to read the fine print)  Gosh...I hope they don't mind I'm sharing it. But, I just gotta. 


THEY ARE THE BEST!

Happy Mother's day to all you mom's out there! It's a hard job, but very rewarding. :)

1 comment: