Monday, January 11, 2010

Three Free Things I Got At Wal-Mart



I was able to get all of these items FREE with $1 coupons (thanks to Angel for doing the shopping).  They had all gone on sale at Wal-Mart for less than a buck.  Since I don't have any toddlers, I'm going to pass the Johnson & Johnson Buddies soap along to my neighbor who gives me the free veggies/fruit. The First Aid kits are going into our vehicles...and the floss is going into my cabinet. :) I actually got 5 flosses but, we already broke 2 of them open to use. So, this week I was able to score 5 free flosses, and 4 ten cent toothbrushes (got the toothbrushes at Walgreens).  Oh, and I got one more thing free this week.. at Publix, I was able to get those Cottage Cheese Doubles.


Another great deal we were able to get at Wal-Mart was broth.  We paid .78 each for the carton's and .26 each per can with coupons.







Since my sis, Angel, had gone back out to CVS to get make-up on sale, she was able to pick me up two more All Laundry Soaps for $1.99.  YAY! So, I ended up with four of those.




This week, I can  get two free 6 ounce Lubriderm Daily Moisture Body Lotions at Walgreens,  free trial size bandaids, trial size All soap, and trial size Tide Stain Release at Target. Hopefully my sister will be planning a Target trip this week.  Walgreens is  around the corner from me, right across from Publix. How convenient for me! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment